RE: How to enable Async I/O on Solaris

From: Jeffery Stevenson <jeff_at_mpv.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:07:13 -0600

  I was going to wait until tonight to send out the link to the article(s), but I got a few emails showing interest, so I tracked one of the Sunworld InsideSolaris articles down. I'm pretty sure I have a link to another article at home that explains it a little better, but for those of you that are interested:

http://www.sunworld.com/sunworldonline/swol-07-1998/swol-07-insidesolaris.ht ml

Jeff S

Author: Michael Netrusov
  INET: mn_at_g-fax.com