RE: Installation only by script

From: Henrik Ekenberg <henrik.ekenberg_at_anoto.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:30:54 +0100

Hello,

Some people send me some creation file for a DB. Thanks for your help but....
What I'm need is to install the Oracle Server binary. Not create a New Db.

Thanks and Reagards
Hernik

Henrik Ekenberg                                   Anoto AB
Direct    +46 (0)8 406 79 24    	              Vasagatan 7
Mobile   +46  (0)733 745 624                      111 20 Stockholm, Sweden
www.anoto.com                                     Switchb. +46 (0)8 406 79
00
E-mail :henrik.ekenberg_at_anoto.com                 Fax      +46 (0)8 406 79
50

Author: Henrik Ekenberg
  INET: henrik.ekenberg_at_anoto.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Nov 13 2000 - 08:30:54 CST