error pupbld.sql

From: Dash, Saroj (CAP,CEF) <Saroj.Dash_at_gecapital.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 19:14:20 +0900

when i create a New user at that time I try to connect sql. I found some error like pupbld.sql user_profile.sql I am NT envoronment.
why this error came. After running this pupbld\.sql error wenr.

But what this error come.what is the use of pupbld.sql file. Please tell me.

Saroj. Received on Mon Nov 13 2000 - 04:14:20 CST