RE: Power Point Prsentation for Oracle training

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:36:01 -0600

If you look at the (horrible) page source, it incorrectly attempts to create an image map to point to "/index2.htm". And if you manually type that URL in, it doesn't seem to want to load, either. Probably a sad combination of MS Backpage, the Javascript, and Geocities.

Come on people! MS Frontpage can't create decent HTML! http://validator.w3.org

Stupid Bill freaking Gates and the trash they put out. People might as well make all their webpages from MS Word 2K. GRRRRRRR!!!!!

DBA...needs....beer....can't...reach....opener....

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator
Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com             Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA