RE: Power Point Prsentation for Oracle training

From: Wolfe, Charles <charles.wolfe_at_digex.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:09:12 -0500

Take a hint from the banner text and click on the mouse in Sister Sequel's hand.

hth

Regards,
Chuck

Author: Murugesan Balakrishnan
  INET: mail_oracle_at_yahoo.com

Author: Steve Adams
  INET: steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Fri Nov 10 2000 - 10:09:12 CST