Oracle & ADO Problem

From: Jordi Sanmarti <JSanmarti_at_tss.com.pe>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 19:15:21 -0500

        Hi folks,

        We are using Delphi 5 using ADO (Oracle OLEDB Provider v8.1.6.2). When we try to apply the updates onto database, we've got two differents errors :

"ORA-01036: illegal variable name/number" &
"Parameter object is improperly defined. Inconsistent or incomplete
information was provided"

        Apparently, there is a bug on treating the NULL values from application to database.

	Is this error familiar to anybody of you guys?
	Has anybody had a problem like that before?

	Thanks in advance,