RE: Help! Can't connect though everything seems OK!

From: Molina, Gerardo <Gerardo.Molina_at_schwab.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 22:23:05 -0800

Did you try stopping/starting the listener?

Author: Michael Ray
  INET: Michael.Ray_at_trw.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Nov 10 2000 - 00:23:05 CST