Re: MAX_EXTENTS

From: TheOracle DBA <theoracledba_at_lycos.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 13:41:03 -0500

In the DBA_TABLESPACE view, the column "max_extents" refers to the default storage paramters for any segment created in that specific TS without explicit storage settings,

so you can set the DEF to be max=400, but create a table TESTMAXEXT and give it storage ( maxextents 1012)

Get FREE Email/Voicemail with 15MB at Lycos Communications at http://comm.lycos.com Received on Thu Nov 09 2000 - 12:41:03 CST