RE: question about profiles/sniped sessions

From: Mohammad Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 14:56:04 EST

Try this:
select 'kill -9 '||spid from v$process where addr in

           (select paddr from v$session where status ='SNIPED') /

Regards
Rafiq

From: "Koivu, Lisa" <lkoivu_at_qode.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Subject: RE: question about profiles/sniped sessions Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 09:40:29 -0800

Thanks Ron and Vincent for your replies. I am glad to hear that someone else had to do the same thing I'm considering doing.

Lisa Rutland Koivu
Oracle Database Administrator
Qode.com
4850 North State Road 7
Suite G104
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319

V: 954.484.3191, x174
F: 954.484.2933
C: 954.658.5849

http://www.qode.com

"The information contained herein does not express the opinion or position
of Qode.com and cannot be attributed to or made binding upon Qode.com."

Author: Smith, Ron L.
   INET: rlsmith_at_kmg.com