How to set 'Courier New' font for Mails

From: Deepak Sharma <sharmakdeep_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:14:17 -0800 (PST)

The problem is that I have a script generating a report, which looks fine in Unix. When I mail this report to Outlook, the output is not as expected. The workaround is to 'Select All' and change font to 'Courier New' in the mail. Is there any way this could be done on the Unix side, like specifying the font in the beginning of the text ? Is there any way I could do this?

Thanks,
Deepak

Oracle DBA,
Minneapolis, MN