RE: Rollback Segments Errors

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 13:28:25 -0600

Hmmmmm...I was told by my Oracle Perf Tuning class guru that any new RBS must not have the same name as a previous one. His reasoning was that it could cause problems with recovery, should it be needed.

Albeit, this is presented as heresay, and therefore cannot be admitted as evidence. :)

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator
Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com             Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

This message has been scanned for viruses with Trend Micro's Interscan VirusWall. Received on Thu Nov 09 2000 - 13:28:25 CST