Using implicit Cursors

From: <Kamesh.J.Mantri_at_citicorp.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 16:31:37 +0530

Hi,
  How shud I write a Pro*C or PL/SQL code which always makes Oracle to use implicit cursor "CURSOR #1" for every SQL statement in the program.

I got this doubt as IBM MSQI always makes ORACLE to use CURSOR #1 for all its SQL statements.
I came to know this from SQL_TRACE of ORACLE.

Cud anybody help me out in this regard.

Thanks
Kamesh. Received on Thu Nov 09 2000 - 05:01:37 CST