Re: HELP HELP

From: Allan Davis Sahadeo <asahadeo_at_neal-and-massy.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 17:02:03 -0400

This might seem like a quick and dirty solution but try shutting down the database and copying both redo logfiles to some backup location then overwrite the bad redo logfile (in the original location) with the good one and try starting up.That should work, a more elegant solution would involve (I think) using something like alter database clear log file but I can't remember now.
Allan.