(Fwd) Re: Interesting article - Cloning NetWare... [Oracle/Novell relationship problems]

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 17:15:08 -0800

(fyi)

On 9 Nov 2000, at 9:16, asonderby_at_kellycable.com wrote:

> http://www.networkmagazine.com/article/NMG20001103S0005

Oh, those Timpanogas guys. They're the ones who hate Novell with a passion. The article has it right, this is a revenge play - they just want to kill off NW. I've been doing my best to ignore them, although after all the discussion on Joe D's list recently about Oracle desupporting NetWare, they did post something about some tools to help Oracle on NW admins migrate to Oracle on Linux, so maybe there's something useful there. Maybe.

Lance

To get information about how to subscribe to, unsubscribe from, complain or make suggestions about the NetWare 4 list, just double click the line below: mailto:maiser_at_mail.otherwhen.com?subject=Hlp&body=send%20Netw4l%0d%0aexit

or surf over to http://hostigos.otherwhen.com/mailing_lists.html ------- End of forwarded message -------

[ http://netlab1.usu.edu/novell.faq/nov-faq.htm ]
[ http://netlab1.usu.edu/novell.faq/nvfaq-b.htm#B007 ]
[ http://lsv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?S1=novell ]