Creation of tables by running a batch program using dynamic sql

From: <RanganathK_at_lgcommerznow.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 10:17:27 +0530

Dear DBA Gurus,

     I am using Oracle 8.0.4 on Windows NT. I want to create tables by running a batch file in which the table name will be passed as a parameter while running the batch file. The field names and the datatypes of the tables are fixed. Only the table name changes each time the batch file is run. I know this can be done using DBMS_SQL package. If any of you have tried this successfully can you help me out?

TIA, Ranganath Received on Wed Nov 08 2000 - 22:47:27 CST