Re: OT/HUMOR RE: ORDER BY ..

From: Dennis Taylor <ismgr_at_pctc.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 08:07:19 -0800

In Canada, we're getting a double-hit, because we not only have to listen to the American election advertising, but we've also got a Canadian federal election coming up the end of this month, with the attendant media barrage.

Thank God the U.S. one is over....

At 02:34 PM 11/7/00 -0800, you wrote:

>Ross,
>
>Why don't *you* go down there, and run for governor!

---
Dennis Taylor
---
Don't worry about people stealing your ideas.  If your ideas
are any good,
you'll have to ram them down people's throats.