Re: Oracle Learning Network (OLN) - Free Trial Subscription

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 08:14:23 -0500

No problem getting to the OLN but I got the "can not connect to the = authentication server. Connection refused" message. I tried to "Sign Up" = but I already have an OTN, Oracle Group, or other Oracle ID that is = accepted and do not need a new id.
Are you logged into OTN as a member when you tried to get to the OLN site? ROR m=AA=BF=AAm

>>> anjali_r_1999_at_yahoo.co.uk 11/08/00 12:55AM >>>
Hello, DBAs,

On OTN, I can see some news about 'New Oracle Learning Network (OLN) - = Free Trial Subscription', but when I click to the URL, it says - 'Database = Log In Failed'.

Are you all also facing the same problem????

TIA, Received on Wed Nov 08 2000 - 07:14:23 CST