ORA-222

From: Adam Turner <ATurner_at_concreteinc.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 18:00:15 -0500

Hi guru's

We have 8.1.6 on Solaris 2.7 and are just starting to run BLI backups from Veritas... I am seeing this message in my log every hour (I think the same the BLI backups are running)

alter database backup controlfile to '/u01/oradata/cmdb/control01.ctl' reuse Wed Nov 8 16:59:11 2000
ORA-222 signalled during: alter database backup controlfile to '/u01/oradata...
Wed Nov 8 16:59:12 2000

Is anyone out there running a similar setup and trying to use BLI backups? If so or if not any ideas about this error - it is the only error I am seeing on the entire system.

Thanks Received on Wed Nov 08 2000 - 17:00:15 CST