RE: Oracle newbie

From: Guidry, Chris <chris.guidry_at_atcoelectric.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:11:23 -0700

Hi JD,
If people are not complaining about performance don't worry about it for now, as others have said. Get your feet wet first.

If you need nightly cold back up scripts there are a few examples on Metalink using the AT command. I can send you copies of what I use. To sign up for Metalink, which I would suggest, you will need an Oracle CSI number. You should also sign up to Oracle Technology Network (free) if you havn't already done so. I believe there are scripts there also.

http://metalink.oracle.com/

http://technet.oracle.com/

-
Chris J. Guidry P.Eng.