RE: Changing the word size (32 bits to 64 bits)

From: Molina, Gerardo <Gerardo.Molina_at_schwab.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:16:12 -0700

That's it.

Have you applied the following Solaris patch?

106980-11 libthread patch

This is supposed to address an Oracle issue.

HTH
Gerardo

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?paquette=20stephane?=   INET: stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Nov 07 2000 - 10:16:12 CST