Where can I find source for CTXTRIGGER

From: <Cherie_Machler_at_gelco.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:20:37 -0600

I accidentally dropped my OUTLN user. Now when I connect as system I get an error that trigger CTXTRIGGER is invalid. I tried compiling it but it has compilation errors. It is missing an object. ('ACL.HR_CTX' must be declared )
I tried rerunning catalog and catproc as Metalink recommended. Still the same error. I can't find the catxxxx sql that builds this trigger. I grepped on $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin but did not
find CTXTRIGGER anywhere in the directory. Does anyone know what builds this trigger?

Thanks,

Cherie Received on Tue Nov 07 2000 - 09:20:37 CST