OFFTOPIC: Number of List Subscribers - security?

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:30:50 -0600

I've already been receiving unsolicited, albeit targeted, e-mail which probably came from my subscription to this list. The only one that bothers me is the damnable ERPCentral, because they subscribed me to their own list. That's just dirty pool, and I don't care if they have an ideal DBA job for me that pays twice what I'm making -- I won't take it on principle. "Principal" maybe (and 2.5x what I'm making), but not "principle", dammit.

Pardon my French.

[SET SOAPBOX=OFF]

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator
Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com             Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA