Re: Was That Larry Ellison?

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:27:28 -0800

I remember several years ago when Siskel & Ebert said how pathetic it was that 80% of the women winning Oscars in the history of motion pictures played whores or sluts, usually near the begining of their careers. I would guess that such roles rarely have much, or any artistic merit. In my opinion, it doesn't say much for the integrity of the people running the industry.
ep

Date sent:      	Mon, 06 Nov 2000 07:10:31 -0800
To:             	Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
From:           	"Carle, William T (Bill), NBSO" <wcarle_at_att.com>