Separated by a common language

From: Oriole Info <personnel_at_oriolecorp.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:32:17 -0000

> From: "Reish, Anton N28" <Anton.Reish_at_CIGNA.COM>
> Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 18:28:03 -0500
> Subject: RE: Data Dictionary Map.
>
> Who was it that described The United States and Britain as two great
> nations
> separated by a common language.

It was Oscar Wilde but it's not just the language. I think John Cleese had it best:
When the British host a world championship they invite other nations.

Regards,
Oriole Corporation, Oracle Performance Tools and Free Scripts Email: info_at_oriolecorp.com
Tel: +44 (0)20 7872 5480
Faxes: UK +44 (0)705 066 8661 US +1 240 526 5946 http://www.oriolecorp.com/ Received on Mon Nov 06 2000 - 06:32:17 CST