DBA position

From: David Turner <turner_at_elvis.mu.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:57:04 -0600

Database Administrator
Are you a wiz with Oracle databases? Have you had at least two years of hands-on experience with large scale OLTP/data warehouse databases and excel at backup/recovery procedures? Do you have solid Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming skills, and understand various database utilities such as import/export and SQL-loader. Have you also worked with NT and UNIX systems, even PeopleSoft Financial systems? If this sounds like you and you have a BS or the ability to, we would like you to be an integral part of our platform team, which you'll be responsible for:

Install, upgrade, and maintain Oracle databases Develop data migration scripts and database schema changes Perform various database, application, and SQL statement tunings, including backup and recovery Provide 24*7 database uptime support.
Do you have what it takes, then tell us about yourself and help us change the world.

The opportunity is in Mountain View, California. Stock options included.

Send me your resume if you're interested. All submissions to the list will go to /dev/null.

Thank you, Received on Mon Nov 06 2000 - 18:57:04 CST