RE: Data Dictionary Map.

From: Reish, Anton N28 <Anton.Reish_at_CIGNA.COM>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 18:28:03 -0500

Who was it that described The United States and Britain as two great nations separated by a common language.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown. This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient. Thank you for your compliance. Received on Sun Nov 05 2000 - 17:28:03 CST