Cud anyone explain this behaviour....

From: <Kamesh.J.Mantri_at_citicorp.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 15:12:13 +0530

I have an ENCINA application server with Oracle as XA-Resource manager.

The server continously inserts rows in a table. While this happening I drop that table an recreated it in a different session.

First it failed with ORA-942 "table or view does not exist" and after that the server keeps on
failing for the insert on that table with ORA-1003 "no statement parsed" until I stop my server and restart it.

I feel that the inserts should go fine as soon as the table is recreated.. but this not happening..
Cud anyone explain this behaviour ...

TIA Received on Sat Nov 04 2000 - 03:42:13 CST