Unix problem - Urgent help required

From: <RanganathK_at_lgcommerznow.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 10:11:23 +0530

Dear all,

     I have a problem On Sun Solaris 2.6. One of my filesystems/partitions was showing as 100% full. So I moved some of the directories and files to the other partition. Then also this filesystem was showing as 100% full. So I thought that may be by shutting down and restarting the machine the filesystem will show some free space. But after shutting down and restarting the machine I observed this particular filesystem is not mounting and it was booting in single user mode and asking me to run fsck as the filesystem is inconsistent. But even after running fsck I observed that the filesystem was not mounting. Can anyone help me in getting the filesystem mounted. Any help in this regard will be very much appreciated.

TIA, Received on Fri Nov 03 2000 - 22:41:23 CST