Oracle as XA-Resource Manager.....

From: <Kamesh.J.Mantri_at_citicorp.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 22:27:35 +0530

Hi Gurus,

   I am using Oracle 7.3.4 as a XA Resource Manager for an Encina Monitor Application.
I use an

Lda_def lda;
sqllda(&lda);

to open a OCI conn with Oracle.

When my application is running I drop a table which my server is accessing and recreate it immediately.

The Oracle Session is not recognising the recreated table but keeps on reporting that the the select on the table is not parsed bring the server down and bring the server up for a fresh conn.

Can any one explain this behaviour... Does sqllda caches the DB objectnames and then make an object invalid
in the the cache if it fails to find the object atleast once.. Received on Fri Nov 03 2000 - 10:57:35 CST