RE: Developer 6i for RedHat Linux 6.2 - urgent

From: Holman, Rodney <rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 07:01:35 -0600

Actually last time I checked openmotif was an opensource GPL type download now.

Rodd Holman
Enterprise Data Systems Engineer
LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation
rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com
Comments made are my own opinions and views. They do not represent views, policies, or procedures of LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation

of Motif.

> You can find it at http://www.opengroup.org/openmotif/ You can
find an open