Chicago Oracle Training

From: <Katalak_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:17:27 EST

--part1_23.2fc0501.273341f7_boundary

Does anyone have any recommendations on Oracle Developer training in the Chicago area? Currently, I've been looking at American Academy of Computer Science, Aquarius Institute, National Computer Learning Institute and PC Training Center. I'm not interested in programs that cram everything into a short period, as I don't have any prior programming or database experience. THanks! Kathy katalak_at_aol.com

--part1_23.2fc0501.273341f7_boundary

<HTML><FONT SIZE=2>Does anyone have any recommendations on Oracle Developer training in the <BR>Chicago area? Currently, I've been looking at American Academy of Computer <BR>Science, Aquarius Institute, National Computer Learning Institute and PC <BR>Training Center. I'm not interested in programs that cram everything into a <BR>short period, as I don't have any prior programming or database experience. <BR>THanks! Kathy katalak_at_aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_23.2fc0501.273341f7_boundary--