RE: hmmm.....

From: Jay Hostetter <jhostetter_at_decommunications.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 08:44:28 -0500

  I fail to see how the students would suffer by not learning about = evolutionary hypothesis. If you teach kids that they are descended from = animals, then you should expect them to act like animals. And they are = doing an excellent job of that here in the US, aren't they? Our society = has been sliding toward a moral wasteland ever since we began teaching = Atheism as the religion in our public schools.

>>> "Gogala, Mladen" <MGogala_at_oxhp.com> 10/31/00 04:50PM >>>
Speaking generally, there are some things that are not well suited for the market and competition. One example are roads and highways, other=20 example are schools. If you let the local communities run schools, you'll have evolution thrown out of schools in some parts of the country and the ones who would really suffer would be students.=20 Ironically, Kansas is one of the greatest states for paleontologists and many dinosaur fossils have been uncovered in Kansas, of all states. mand for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Nov 01 2000 - 07:44:28 CST