RE: hmmm.....

From: Dennis Taylor <ismgr_at_pctc.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 09:17:39 -0800

Works for me. Although I enjoy a good debate, I'll be the first to admit that this one has gone way off into the stratosphere as far as Oracle is concerned. Would it be reasonable to establish as a practice that once a thread has veered sufficiently far afield that the responder changes the topic to start OFF TOPIC....

Then those with DEL keys can use them. I don't see how these things could be "taken offline", without starting up a new mailing list on fatcity or something. (offtopic_at_fatcity.com anyone?)

If bandwidth is an issue, Jared may have to just get nasty with us.

At 07:46 AM 11/1/00 -0800, you wrote:

>Please be kind to our ISP and those folks that get this
>in digest mode.

---
Dennis Taylor
---
Don't worry about people stealing your ideas.  If your ideas
are any good,
you'll have to ram them down people's throats.