RE: hmmm.....

From: Holman, Rodney <rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 07:16:32 -0600

I just had to jump in on this one. Being formerly from Kansas for the past 10 years.
A hard look at the "facts" and the holes in the scientific evidence for evolution. To accept it as absolute takes as much FAITH as any intelligent design theory. The problem with the academic institutions is that they have taken a THEORY and are trying to pass it as fact. This is as grossly wrong as trying to force religion on someone who doesn't want anything to do with a deity. Education should be allowing the FREE FLOW of ideas not just directing them down one Politically Correct path or another. I don't support teachers thumping the Bible, Torah, Koran or any other religious book from their podium. Nor, to I support them bashing them and discrediting their value either, which has come to be the case with much of US public education.

Rodd Holman (BS chemistry - yes I've looked into the minutea of life processes and can't find explanations in evolution) Enterprise Data Systems Engineer
LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation
rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com
Comments made are my own opinions and views. They do not represent views, policies, or procedures of LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation