RE: bona fides / RE: hmmm.....

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 16:09:25 -0800

Excellent!

I'm beginning to think we may make it through this election after all. :)

An old catalan saying:

"Menjar be i cagar fort
 I no tingues por de la mort".

rough translation:
 "eat well, shit strongly
  and death won't get you"

Further aesthetic & cultural explorations of spirit & scatology:

http://www.ddgi.es/figueres/museu/caganers/foto4.jpg -
http://www.ddgi.es/figueres/museu/caganers/foto14.jpg -
http://www.ddgi.es/figueres/colecaga.htm -
http://www.ddgi.es/figueres/museanga.htm -

http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/~dkeller/P2000/P2000-text3.html -
http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/~dkeller/P2000/P2000-text4.html

Interactive: construct a nativity scene with a guy taking a dump:

http://www.antaviana.com/pessebre/

(unrelated, or at least not obviously so, to the above)

award winning science site:

http://www.shef.ac.uk/uni/projects/taplab/index.html

ep

On 1 Nov 2000, at 14:56, Weaver, Walt wrote:

Date sent:      	Wed, 01 Nov 2000 14:56:35 -0800
To:             	Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
From:           	"Weaver, Walt" <wweaver_at_rightnow.com>
Subject:        	RE: bona fides / RE: hmmm.....