(Fwd) RE: Books for JDeveloper .

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:54:44 -0800

(see below for book news)

The problem with the Oracle Press JDeveloper book is that it's for JD version 2, whereas most of us are using JD 3 or 3.1.

There is the JDeveloper Handbook written by Dr Paul Dorsey and Peter Koletzke (both of whom should be familiar to ODTUG readers) which is due i= n
November that might be useful. I understand it will address (among other things) JD from the perspective of a Forms developer e.g. what is the Java way of implementing a When-New-Block-Instance trigger? It also deals with JD3.

I predicty this book will almost certainly be an essential purchase for al= l
JD developers.

This is an unsolicited and unpaid for testimonial. I not a blood relative of either author.

regards, APC