RE: RE: IMPORT ERRORS

From: lerobe - Lee Robertson <LEROBE_at_acxiom.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:52:29 -0000

Correction - it IS IGNORE=Y

> Lee Robertson
> Acxiom
> Tel: 0191 525 7344
> Fax: 0191 525 7007
> Email: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Nagadevi Kavali [mailto:Nagadevik_at_coreobjects.com] Sent: 31 October 2000 08:50
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Subject: RE: RE: IMPORT ERRORS

Correction..........

If you want to create tables first and then import on top of it, you should give IMPORT=Y as one of your import parameter, which ignores any object creation errors.

NRK. DBA/Database Architect
CoreObjects

Author: Tom Pall
  INET: tom_at_cdproc.com

Author: Hamid Alavi
  INET: HamidA_at_aimdirect.co.nz

http://bol.rediff.com

Participate in crazy auctions at http://auctions.rediff.com/auctions/

Author: Cyril  Thankappan
  INET: cyril_thank_at_rediffmail.com

Author: Nagadevi  Kavali
  INET: Nagadevik_at_coreobjects.com

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are