how to define date column in a table with only mm/dd/yyyy portion

From: Rao, Maheswara <Maheswara.Rao_at_Sungardp3.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:18:05 -0500

Hi All,

I have table that contains a column - TRADE_DATE.

This column should always contain only the date portion - mm/dd/yyyy. It SHOULD NOT contain time portion.

Is there any way, I can define this column or can I use some kind of constraint clauses on this column? If yes, please tell me how to do this.

TIA, Rao

Maheswara.Rao_at_SunGardP3.com Received on Tue Oct 31 2000 - 11:18:05 CST