RE: hmmm.....

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:43:08 -0500

Speaking generally, there are some things that are not well suited for the market and competition. One example are roads and highways, other example are schools. If you let the local communities run schools, you'll have evolution thrown out of schools in some parts of the country and the ones who would really suffer would be students. Ironically, Kansas is one of the greatest states for paleontologists and many dinosaur fossils have been uncovered in Kansas, of all states.

Author: Schilling, Ben
  INET: Ben.Schilling_at_oci.state.wi.us

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Oct 31 2000 - 15:43:08 CST