RE: Boy am I lucky or what?

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 13:57:29 -0600

Hey Ron,

Did you know that the Alpha cluster you have can be a Unix cluster? = And
depending on the model, you can run OpenVMS AND Tru64 Unix = SIMULTANEOUSLY?
Check out http://www.digital.com (I refuse to go directly to Compaq).

It's damn fine hardware. Make use of it! :)

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator, =
OpenVMS
bigot
Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI = USA p.s. And did you also know that most Explorers with Firestones = Wilderness
ATs are running them at lower pressure so as to cause excessive stress = and
heat on the the sidewalls? I had a Ranger with three sets of the = recalled
tires, two of them in the main recall years, but they ran fine right = down to
the treadwear indicator because they were properly inflated. Now the damnable Goodyear Wrangler RT/Ss I have... [soapbox: off]