Sql PLSQl

From: Navtej B <navtej_b_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:04:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi Plsql Guru

I had a problem and really appreiate for coding help

I had table that contains sevral thousands records with Date field. What I want is that if I will supply start and End date to the Procedure, it should give me the Output of number of records in between the Start and End date and the output should comes out in terms of ten days interval

e.g. I had given 1st October to 30October , then the output as

1-10October ---> 300
11-20October --> 190
20-30October --> 400

Thanks for Help in Advance