Still: problem with startup database trigger

From: Helmut Daiminger <hdaiminger_at_vivonet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:14:10 -0800

Hi!

Thanks for all the input so far, but I still can't get that startup database trigger to work:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER startup_db
after startup on database
begin

    dbms_shared_pool.keep ('SYS.STANDARD','P');     dbms_shared_pool.keep ('SYS.DBMS_STANDARD','P'); end;

When compiling that trogger in TOAD, I get: PLS-00201: identifier 'DBMS_SHARED_POOL.KEEP' must be declared

I want to create the trigger as the SYS user and I explicitly assigned ADMINISTER DATABASE TRIGGER system privilege to SYS.

This is 8.1.6 on Win2k.

Any ideas? Received on Mon Oct 30 2000 - 17:14:10 CST