RE: date calculation for Australia

From: Holman, Rodney <rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:42:40 -0600

Try this:

(assuming that the system is set to GMT) select sysdate+(10/24)
from dual;

If your system is not at GMT you can run the appropriate conversion for your local time to GMT and then add 10hrs (10/24 in Oracle time) for Sydney which is at GMT+10.

HTH Rodd Holman
Enterprise Data Systems Engineer
LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation
rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com
Comments made are my own opinions and views. They do not represent views, policies, or procedures of LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation