RE : Selecting from V$TIMER in a stored procedure

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:44:00 +0100

Steven,

   You have hit this old favourite 'you cannot refer to something in a stored procedure if you have not been directly granted access to it, as opposed to through a role'. Connect as internal,

    GRANT SELECT ON V_$TIMER TO the appropriate user (WITH GRANT OPTION would make sense)
and shazam! it should work.

--
Regards,

  Stephane Faroult