RE: Why not use the Standard Edition for web hosting? Anybody?

From: Holman, Rodney <rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:47:53 -0600

Walt,
I've never set it up with web stuff, but I convinced the "damagement" at my last employer that Oracle was a better route for the app we were migrating (MAXIMO). The powers were leaning toward MS SQL, but by going with Oracle8 SE we maintained about the same price range and the missing EE features were never noticied. Transition went flawlessly.

HTH Rodd Holman
Enterprise Data Systems Engineer
LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation
rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com
Comments made are my own opinions and views. They do not represent views, policies, or procedures of LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation