Emails from oracle

From: Kathy Duret <kathy.duret_at_isearch.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:09:34 -0800

Dear Gurus,

Although at our organization we have successfully sent email from a pl/sql stored procedure on 8.1.6, we have not been able to send attachments with our email. Has anyone had any success with this? Or does anyone know where information on this can be found. Have tried searches on Oracle's various websites without any luck.

Any tips, tricks, with email would also be appreciated. We are just beginning to develop this at our organization.

Thanks, Merci, Gracious,....... Received on Mon Oct 30 2000 - 20:09:34 CST