RE: Oracel license

From: Abdul Aleem <abchaudhary-ho_at_beaconhouse.edu.pk>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:17:44 +0500

There is a lot of difference amongst the three versions Enterprise: Gives standard + enterprise level features, (different databases physically running on different locations(cities/countries) Standard: For work groups users of LAN
Personal: For single PC

The licensing cost difference is also very considerable not exact, but something like
Enterprise 750$ per user
Standard 250$ per user
Personal 200$ (single user)

For more details visit technet.oracle.com select a product and see its overview.

HTH!
Aleem

Author: Jonathan Gennick
  INET: jonathan_at_gennick.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sun Oct 29 2000 - 22:17:44 CST