your opinion on webdb

From: Nguyen, Long <Long.Nguyen_at_its.csiro.au>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 12:18:13 +1100

Hi All,

I want to develop a simple web application that allow people in the group I am working in to

	record tasks done and changes they made to the systems
	display tasks and changes on screen
	print out info

I am thinking about webdb for this task but have not used the software before. For those who have used webdb could you tell me

        if webdb is easy to use for developing (and maintaining) simple web applications (like the one mentioned above)

	if webdb is stable (i.e. not very buggy)
	if webdb is easy to maintain on the operational side

I am using Oracle 8.1.6 on Solaris 2.6.

Thanks in advance for your opinion. Received on Sun Oct 29 2000 - 19:18:13 CST