Re: Looking for OpenWorld white paper

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:24:35 -0400

Hello Michael,

MR> I was browsing through Technet and
MR> printed out probably 15 or so to read, but the one for session 1337,
MR> Achieving the Impossible: A VLDB Using Oracle8 on NT (paper #222) does not
MR> show up.

The speaker did not show up either. I tried to attend that session, and was very dissapointed when he never showed. That may be why you don't find the paper on Technet. Oracle may have pulled it becuase it was never presented. Just a guess.

Jonathan

--
Best regards,
 Jonathan                            mailto:jonathan_at_gennick.com