RE: Script for most active tables

From: James Howerton <jhowerton_at_uabmc.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:57:18 -0500

I ran catio.sql how do I read the data it collects?

...JIM... >>> ddorr.cs_at_clearstream.com 10/27/00 5:01:14 AM >>> What about $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catio.sql ?

--=20
Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com=20 --=20
Author:=20
  INET: ddorr.cs_at_clearstream.com=20
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Fri Oct 27 2000 - 09:57:18 CDT